posted this on June 26, 2012, 10:21
If you need some assistance setting your JunglePay account up, then please see below for our step by step guide:
3. Select a Campaign Name and which type of JunglePay Widget you wish to use.
4. Then choose a Price that you would like to charge your customers.
5. Then select how you would like your Widget to look.
Also you choose the post URL (note this is optional).
7. After your Widget is complete please Register.
8. Once Registered, login and select the Campaign you have set up and take the integration code and integrate it (copy and paste!) into your website.
9. You also need to add in our Customer Care (HTML - Copy Paste!) Code which can be found under the download a button.
10. Copy and Paste the Customer Care (HTML) Code into your website. This will help your customers is they have any problems with payment!
11. Once this is complete you are ready to start taking payments!
12. To view your Revenue and Account Balance please go to: http://secure.txtnation.com.
13. Login in with your same details as your JunglePay Dashboard! Its that easy.
14. Once logged in go to Your Account, Account Management, Account Balance and then select Mobile to view your current revenue.
If you have any question or queries please do not hesitate to contact us here at txtNation.
Support Software by Zendesk