To be approved for Direct Operator Billing, operators will review and endorse the connection for Direct Billing for your services on a case by case basis.
In order to endorse and approve your service we need to collect and submit the following information (Please download and submit the application form below).
- Service type, Description (What are you selling)
- Example of the actual service (or demonstration)
- Why do you need operator billing
- Price point(s) required
- Time to go live
- How is this service being advertised / viewed
- Est. no of transactions (per month)
If approved, you will be presented with the following:
- Price point(s) you can charge
- Telco's accepting this service
- API credentials for the required operator(s)
As Direct Operator Billing is operator (telco) dependent in its availability in certain markets, it is handled case by case.*
*A small admin fee for case handling may be charged for approval and regulation.