Do txtNation provide Direct Carrier Billing in the Finnish Market?
Yes. txtNation provide Direct Operator Payments across several mobile networks in Finland; Elisa, Sonera and DNA.
- Mobile Internet Billing (Direct Billing) is available on Elisa, which includes Header Enrichment (MSISDN). This Direct Operator Billing works for Elisa and Saunalahti subscriptions and for both postpaid and prepaid customers.
- MSISDN Forwarding (Header Enrichment) is available on Sonera.
- MSISDN Forwarding (Header Enrichment) is available on DNA - optional flow for this network is Web Opt In (WOI) using OTP.
Mobiilimaksu is the brand name that all operators use when talking about IP Payments in Finland.
The usage flows and branding guidelines of Mobiilimaksu and other similar stuff are agreed within Teleforum.
You can find the latest instructions for using mobiilimaksu at http://www.mapel.fi/set_of_norms_in_english/ and the brand guidelines at
25§ Mobiilimaksu ("Mobilepayment")
http://mobiilimaksuinfo.fi/mobiilimaksu-logo.zip (mandatory to use after 30.4.)
Direct Carrier Billing Regulations in Finland
At this time Direct Operator Billing regulations in Finland are based on the same regulatory criteria for all Mobile Payment, Premium Rate and Short code services in Finland.
To find out more about setting up services for Direct Billing in Finland and other Mobile Payment options, contact your Account Manager.
- The form to fill out to apply for Direct Operator Billing can be found on this page:
- Inclusion of Customer Care Support http://sd.txtnation.com link in MT messages, for Self Service Customer Care.
- We recommend using CampaignShield, for Single Click services in Finland: