You get paid great rates using JunglePay.
Big Pie from Mobile Billing
With SMS Billing carriers take around 35% of all SMS revenues, while credit card processors take a 2-5% cut on average. However, SMS payments enjoys much higher conversions. So, you get a smaller percentage of a much bigger pie.
The pie charts illustrate how much the carriers take from SMS revenues in comparison with what the processors take from credit card revenues. We take your revenues from the green zones.
In the bar graph, you can see that on average, customers are much more likely to pay by Premium SMS than credit card. Only 7% of users tend to visit a site and pay by card. But a massive 60% pay by SMS!
Payouts with JunglePay:
|50-80% Mobile (SMS)*||50-60% IVR (Phone Billing - i.e. Land-line Phone)*||88% Credit Card**|
* Varies per country within this range due to Operator differences (low end 50%, top end 80%).
** Per Transaction Charge: £0.40.
Minimum withdrawal amount to get paid out
- Should I use JunglePay when total costs are higher than credit card processors?
- What billing options do I get with JunglePay?
- When and how do you request to get paid?
- Minimum withdrawal amount to get paid out?
- How do you get paid?
To read more see http://www.junglepay.com/money/ and see how much money you can be making!